We have flu appointments available to book!
You can now book in for your flu vaccination
The clinics are by appointment only as due to COVID we are unable to hold drop-in clinics
Unfortunately supplies of the vaccine are limited and due to this we are currently unable to vaccinate if you are under 65 (excluding children having the nasal flu vac). We are hoping to have more vaccines available towards the end of October and will update the website with this information when we have it.
Please note: due to the high demand expected we are not able to give the vaccine to those patients who are not eligible. To find out if you are eligible please click HERE
Protecting your child against flu
5 Reasons to get your child vaccinated.
- 1. Protect your child - The vaccine will help protect your child against flu and serious complications such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- 2. Protect you, your family and friends - Vaccinating your child will help protect more vulnerable friends and family
- 3. No injection needed - The nasal spray is painless and easy to have
- 4. It’s better than having flu - The nasal spray helps protect against flu, has been given to millions of children worldwide and has an excellent safety record
- 5. Avoid costs - If your child gets flu, you may have to take time off work or arrange alternative childcare
Click here to read the full leaflet
Things to know before you arrive for your appointment
Before you attend for your flu jab please:
- Read this leaflet: FLU INFO - It’s important to read this information, you will be asked if you have read this before the clinician administers the vaccine.
- Please cancel your appointment if you feel unwell on the day.
- Please only bring essential belongings with you.
- Ask yourself the following questions:
Have you got a new cough?
Do you have a temperature?
Do you have any change in your taste or smell?
Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19?
If the answer to any of these four questions is yes please do not attend for a flu jab
Prepare for your appointment
When attending for your flu jab please:
- Arrive at the precise time, please do not arrive early.
- Wear loose clothing that is easy to remove.
- Have your arm exposed ready for the vaccination.
- If you are able to, please wear a face covering.
- Attend alone, unless you need to bring a carer with you.
We have special rooms allocated for the clinics
At our Barton Site the clinic will be held on the ground floor in the room by the lift, please follow the signs when you arrive as we will be operating a one-way system.
At our Chelston site you should go through the main car park and past Dowricks Pharmacy where you will see signs directing you.
Please DO NOT go to the reception desk at either site.