Flu Season Latest
Flu Clinics 2023
Flu Vaccine - BOOK NOW
We have a dedicated flu line open Monday to Friday
between 10am to 11am and 4pm to 5pm.
Call: 01803 926549
NOTE: For all other enquiries please call the main number 01803 605117 and select the correct option.
Due to the high demand expected we are not able to give the vaccine to those patients who are not eligible.
To find out if you are eligible, please click HERE
We are holding Flu Clinics at the English Rivera Centre, Torquay on Saturday 30th September 2023 and Saturday 14th October 2023.
We are also holding a number of Flu Clinics at both Barton Surgery and Chelston Surgery during week days.
Things to know before you arrive for your appointment
Before you attend for your flu jab please:
- Please cancel your appointment if you feel unwell on the day.
- Please only bring essential belongings with you.
- Ask yourself the following questions:
Have you got a new cough?
Do you have a temperature?
Do you have any change in your taste or smell?
Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19?
If the answer to any of these four questions is yes please do not attend for a flu jab
Protecting your child against flu
5 Reasons to get your child vaccinated.
- 1. Protect your child - The vaccine will help protect your child against flu and serious complications such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- 2. Protect you, your family and friends - Vaccinating your child will help protect more vulnerable friends and family
- 3. No injection needed - The nasal spray is painless and easy to have
- 4. It’s better than having flu - The nasal spray helps protect against flu, has been given to millions of children worldwide and has an excellent safety record
- 5. Avoid costs - If your child gets flu, you may have to take time off work or arrange alternative childcare