Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The first ppg meeting for 2021 was held on the 22nd September at Cheslton Hall.
The initial interest was fantastic and we are keen to continue to gain momentum and work towards creating a group that can really impact the communities of Chelston and Barton.
If you are interested in coming along to our next meeting in November please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, letting a member of staff know or clicking on the PPG link below
WE NEED YOU!
Welcome to the PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP (PPG) page. I am excited to have the opportunity to meet with you all and hear about your ideas, thoughts and concerns regarding your experiences of Chelston Hall. Furthermore following an incredibly difficult and socially isolating time for many of us, I feel we need to create a community and support network amongst patients at Chelston Hall and this is a great forum in which we could hopefully facilitate this.
Please register your interest below and if you would like to join the PPG. In the current climate it would also be helpful to know if you have the facility or capacity to do remote group meetings though an online forum like Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp etc.
I look forward to meeting you all and having an opportunity to build a community at Chelston Hall Surgery.
Dr Nicola Stapells (Mrs Weeks)
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To make friends and build a sense of community.
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between the surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in the development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.