Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The next PPG meeting is schedule for 22nd September a 6pm and will be held at our Chelston Hall site on Old Mill Road
Please wear face coverings if you are able to.
If you would like more information please contact us via email : email@example.com
WE NEED YOU!
Welcome to the PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP (PPG) page. I am excited to have the opportunity to meet with you all and hear about your ideas, thoughts and concerns regarding your experiences of Chelston Hall. Furthermore following an incredibly difficult and socially isolating time for many of us, I feel we need to create a community and support network amongst patients at Chelston Hall and this is a great forum in which we could hopefully facilitate this.
Please register your interest below and let us know if you would be available for a socially distanced meeting in August 2020. In the current climate it would also be helpful to know if you have the facility or capacity to do remote group meetings though an online forum like Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp etc.
I look forward to meeting you all and having an opportunity to build a community at Chelston Hall Surgery.
Dr Nicola Stapells (Mrs Weeks)
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To make friends and build a sense of community.
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between the surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in the development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.