Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Patient Participation Group Update - Next Meeting Thursday 30th November 2023 at 5pm-6pm at Chelston Hall Surgery
Thank you to those who attended our last Patient Participation Group meeting in September. Our next meeting is now planned for Thursday 30th November 2023 at 5pm-6pm at Chelston Hall Surgery (Chelston Hall site)
We are really looking forward to meeting everyone again. If you are interested in coming along to our next meeting please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, letting a member of staff know or clicking the PPG link below.
We are very keen to continue to gain momentum and work towards creating a group that can really impact the communities of Chelston and Barton.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To make friends and build a sense of community.
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between the surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in the development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.