Statement of Purpose
Aims and Objectives
Chelston Hall Surgery consists of dedicated and professional employees. We aim to provide medical care and treatment of consistently high quality for all patients and only provide services that meet patients’ needs and wishes. We aim to make care and treatment as comfortable as possible.
The purpose of Chelston Hall Surgery is the management of patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill, with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, for the duration of that condition, including relevant health promotion advice and referral as appropriate, reflecting patient choice wherever practicable. It also includes the general management of patients who are terminally ill and management of chronic disease in the manner determined by the practice, in discussion with the patient and their relatives or carers as appropriate.
The Practice’s priority is to provide the highest standard of clinical care to patients registered with the Practice, ensuring we work collaboratively with other healthcare providers and support organisations, to enable more of our patients to be treated in a primary care setting, closer to home.
- To understand the expectations of our patients
- To motivate and invest in our team and acknowledge their value
- To encourage all team members to participate in achieving our aims and objectives
- To clearly set and monitor targets in all areas
The objectives of the practice are to deliver a service of high standard in line with professional standards and:
- To be accountable for individual and team performance
- To support each other in achieving patient expectations
- To maintain the highest professional and ethical standards
- To rapidly respond to the needs of our team and our patients
- To ensure our staff are trained and competent through investment and personal development
- To ensure that patients are treated with honesty and integrity, in complete confidence and with the utmost discretion